Birth injuries can manifest in a variety of ways, and can result in physical, developmental, and cognitive complications. This is why I fight tirelessly to help families’ secure full and fair compensation after a birth injury. Damages birth injury victims may be able to recover include compensation for medical expenses and future medical care, pain and suffering, and emotional injuries. My goal at to help clients recover the maximum compensation possible.
Common Birth Injuries
I represent families affected by the following birth injuries:
- Erb’s Palsy — Paralysis of the upper arm caused by a tear of the brachial plexus during childbirth.
- Cerebral Palsy — A form of paralysis caused during childbirth or pregnancy that affects a person’s motor skills throughout their life.
- Shoulder dystocia — A condition where a child’s shoulder becomes stuck during childbirth, leading to conditions like Erb’s Palsy.
- Brain damage — Brain damage, including mental retardation, epilepsy, and Autism, may result from a birth injury.
- Brain injury — A brain injury may be caused by lack of oxygen to the brain (hypoxia injury), or other traumatic injuries during pregnancy or childbirth.
- Spinal cord injury — A spinal cord injury during childbirth or pregnancy may affect the child’s spinal growth and development.
Call now for a FREE CONSULTATION 312 636 1391, to see if I may assist you you’re your legal needs. We may meet in my office or I will be glad to come to your home. Evening and weekend consultation are always available.